Wednesday, April 2, 2014

March Check-In

It's that time again! Time to see if I am sticking to my resolution or not! Here's what I read this month:

Early chapter: 2

Middle-grade: 6

Teen: 11

Adult: 6

Picture books: 2

Library books: 11

Books owned: 16

Once again, I am just barely ahead in reading books I own versus library books. However, I listened to a lot of audiobooks this month (six, to be exact) and when you include the two picture books I also read, that's most of my library book reading. One book I had put on hold at the end of last year finally came in, so that's another library book. And, I will fully admit that I bent my rule a little with the other two: they were both books in series that I was checking out for my boyfriend, but which I wanted to read as well. Since I was already checking them out for someone else, I took advantage and breezed through them myself. I don't think it impacted my ability to read more books I own too much. All in all, I feel like I'm doing pretty well, though my TBR pile is shrinking much more slowly than I imagined. Hopefully I keep on track and read from my personal stacks more quickly!

No comments:

Post a Comment