Wednesday, June 1, 2016

May Check-In

It's time again for this month's round-up, though this one will be a bit different. Here's what I read this month!

Early-chapter: 0

Middle-grade: 13

Teen: 5

Adult: 5

Picture books: 33

Library books: 47

Books owned: 9

Read Harder Challenge: 14/24

Non-fiction goal: 9/25

Series goal: 2/5

Short stories/Novellas: 15

Overall, not a bad month, but not a great one either. Still slowly making my way through things, but still needing to focus more on reading the stuff I own.

The reason this check-in is different is because it's likely my last. Over the last year or so, as I've dealt with rather large-size life issues (and not necessarily bad ones), I've struggled to maintain this blog on any kind of regular schedule. As time has gone on, I've felt less of a desire to work on it. A lot of the time, I don't feel I have enough to say about a book to warrant an entire post. Since this blog is 95% reviews, what, then, would be the point of it?

This is a long-winded way of saying to the dozen of you who read this regularly, thanks for reading and I hope you've enjoyed it.

2 comments:

  1. Hi thanks for sharing nice information.if you are lookingpersonal trainervisit my site.

    ReplyDelete
  2. On Facebook, people daily updates their amd-ryzen-5-3400g-3-7ghz status according to their emotions and they also used to uplood new photos on Facebook. For giving feedback, on their post, we always use comment section. For your special ones, you need stylish and long comments, which you can get from this article.

    ReplyDelete