Wednesday, October 1, 2014

September Check-In

Happy October everyone! Here's an update of what I read in September!

Middle-grade: 8

Teen: 8

Adult: 3

Picture books: 18

Library books: 24

Books owned: 13

I had a pretty good month this time around, though I still am reading more digital ARCs than print copies. I'm hoping to change that soon; we'll see how it goes.

More importantly than my stats for the month - Cybils nominations open today! Please head over to the site and submit your nominations for your favorites. Once again, I'm serving as a second round judge in the Elementary/Middle-Grade Speculative Fiction category, so I'm particularly looking forward to seeing the nominations there! I have my own list of nominations I'll be submitting (hopefully no one beats me to them!) - so what are you still doing here? Get busy nominating!

No comments:

Post a Comment