Wednesday, March 2, 2016

February Check-In

It's time to check in and see what I read in February!

Early-chapter: 0

Middle-grade: 4

Teen: 3

Adult: 6

Picture books: 43

Library books: 50

Books owned: 6

Read Harder Challenge: 6/24

Non-fiction goal: 3/25

Series goal: 1/5

Short stories/Novellas: 7

As anticipated my numbers are lower this month because I've been focusing more on adult reads in preparation for my trip in March. I did manage to finish out a series by reading the final book in the Luck Uglies series (review to come). I imagine my numbers for March will be even smaller; I'll be continuing to focus on reads related to my trip at the end of the month, and I don't imagine I'll be doing a ton of reading while on my trip. We'll see how it all plays out.

No comments:

Post a Comment