Friday, May 1, 2015

April Check-In

Once again, it's time to see what I've been reading this month!

Early-chapter: 0

Middle-grade: 11

Teen: 8

Adult: 1

Picture books: 10

Library books: 20

Books owned: 10

A decent-ish month for me, though I got slogged down on my book club book (The Historian by Elizabeth Kostova - it's almost 700 pages long and I still haven't finished it!). I also fell a bit out of my routine of alternating library books with books from home, partially because of the slog. I'm pleased that I haven't really seen a drop in my reading even with all the wedding planning and other things I've got going on, but the wedding looms ever closer and we're planning a lot of DIY elements, so we'll see how it goes in the next few months. I still need to make a bigger dent on the books I've got in the house - I'd like to at least clear out the boxes before we start getting serious about moving. But how do I resist the lovely library books? Here's hoping I can exert more willpower soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment