Monday, June 1, 2015

May Check-In

It's time again to check my stats for the month. Here's what I read in May!

Early-chapter: 0

Middle-grade: 9

Teen: 7

Adult: 3

Picture books: 10

Library books: 19

Books owned: 10

I'm pretty surprised at my stats for the month - I thought they'd be a lot worse! I took a week's vacation at the beginning of the month and didn't get nearly as much reading done as I thought I would, so I'm happy that I managed to finish as much reading as I did in the rest of the month to make up for it. I'm still not keeping up like I want to but I am, at the moment, ahead of my e-galleys. I really hope to keep that up over the summer because I think I'll be able to better manage library books and books I own once I have that under control. We are about to kick off summer reading at the library - and once again, we're short-staffed so I imagine a very busy summer is in store for me. Similarly, my wedding is now less than four months away, so I'll be spending a lot of my free time working on the details for that. Here's hoping I can still keep up with reading amid all the chaos this summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment