Monday, March 2, 2015

February Check-In

It's the start of March, so once again, it's time to look back at what I read for the previous month!

Early-chapter: 0

Middle-grade: 8

Teen: 8

Adult: 5

Picture books: 15

Library books: 24

Books owned: 12

A pretty good month, I think, with 21 total novels. I didn't think I was going to read that money - February got off to a slow start - but I guess I kicked it into gear later in the month. I don't know how March will go - I have a pretty wonky work schedule due to some programming and projects, plus I have a few doctor appointments (just routine check-ups) and some major wedding stuff (first dress fitting and our engagement photos!). Hopefully I'll be able to maintain the pace I'm at, but we'll see how it goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment