Wednesday, December 31, 2014

December Check-In

It's time for the final check-in of the year! Here's what I read this month:

Early-chapter: 0

Middle-grade: 1

Teen: 6

Adult: 4

Picture books: 6

Library books: 10

Books owned: 7

This was definitely a slow month for me, reading-wise. What I've discovered over the last year is really interesting: the more days off I have, the less reading I get done. Like this month - I had several days off for the holidays and I don't think I picked up a book on any of those days. It seems like I get more reading done when I'm busier. Is that unusual? It feels it to me. If you read my post yesterday, you've already seen all my final numbers. As I mentioned in that post, I'm going to try to continue clearing out the books I've accumulated during the coming year, but we'll see how I do. I'm looking forward to 2015. What are your reading goals?

No comments:

Post a Comment